The BMW M8 offers a wide range of customization options
The central intelligence system offers the highest level of traction and dynamics
The brakes can be adjusted to enhance pedal feel and braking performance
We take a look at some of the cool facts of the 2020 BMW M8.
1) You can easily adjust how the M8 behaves on both the track and on the road including the parameters for the brakes, suspension, and engine response.
2) The 2020 BMW M8 has a central intelligence system that monitors a range of variables including speed, g-forces, temperature, torque split, and steering angle. The xDrive AWD system, suspension, brakes, and even rain sensor work together to adjust the behavior of the vehicle to adapt to current conditions.
3) The transfer case is a small device that manages over 600 horsepower between the front and rear wheels to ensure the best torque split possible and even allow for easy drifting.
4) The brake-by-wire system and carbon ceramic brakes adjust braking force and brake pedal feel. The driver can then adjust both.
5) There are a ton of versions available in the BMW M8 lineup, guaranteeing that you will always find the right car for your needs.