This will be quite a treat for performance and supercar enthusiasts! Those planning to attend the 2018 edition of the CIAS just got another, perhaps fastest, reason to head to the Metro Toronto Convention Center in mid-February.
The World Record beating Koenigsegg Agera RS will make its Canadian debut at this year’s Toronto Auto Show. In case you missed it, this car crushed no less than five production car speed records back in early November, in Nevada, and here they are:
- The highest top speed achieved by a production vehicle (two-way average) – 447.19 km/h (277.87 miles an hour);
- Zero to 400 km/h – 33.29 seconds;
- Flying kilometer on a public road (two-way average) – 445.63 km/h (276.9 mph);
- Flying mile on a public road (two-way average) – 444.76 km/h (276.36 mph);
- Highest speed achieved on a public road (single direction) – 457.94 km/h (284.55 mph).
Best of all, we members of the media will get a speech from the founder and CEO of the Swedish high-performance manufacturer, Christian von Koenigsegg, on February 15th. Expect your local auto critic’s social media channels to explode with countless pictures and videos on this extremely remarkable supercar.