Ford has apparently leaked images and pricing info of its major upcoming premier, the Mustang Mach-E.
- The Ford Mustang Mach-E will start at $43,895 US according to leak
- Both AWD and RWD will be available
- Ford Mustang Mach-E images leaked as well
- 0-60 mph in less than 4.0 seconds for top trim
The Ford Mustang Mach-E is scheduled to be unveiled on November 17. As is often the case with big premiers, images of the model have leaked online. In this case however, it’s a major leak.
Not only do we get to see what the Mustang Mach-E will actually look like, but we also get pricing info, specs, and trim descriptions. Even more surprising is that the leak originated on Ford’s own website. The Mustang Mach-E page with all the info has since been taken down, but screenshots were taken galore.
It seems that a user on the Ford Mach-E forum had a bit of time on his or her hands, tried various URL combinations, and struck gold.
Was having that page available a major faux pas by Ford or a coordinated marketing effort? Who knows. All that matters is that the Mustang Mach-E will look like this:
Here’s everything else we know from the Ford Mustang Mach-E leak.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pricing
The Ford Mustang Mach-E price will start at $43,895 US which means roughly $58,000 in Canada. That would put it way out of the IZEV incentive range which means it could get $8,000 in Quebec and $5,000 in B.C., but it wouldn’t be eligible for the $5,000 rebate from Canada.
Ford Canada may have a different pricing strategy, however.
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium trim will start at $50,600 followed by the $59,900 First Edition model. That’s $66,000 and almost $80,000 respectively in Canada.
The top Ford Mustang Mach-E GT will start at $60,500.
Range and Performance
We will simplify it a little bit.
- Ford Mustang Mach-E: Mid 5-seconds, 230 miles of range
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium: Mid 5-seconds, 300 miles of range
- Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition: Mid 5-seconds, 270 miles of range
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium: Mid 3-seconds, 230 miles of range
That’s between 370 kilometres and 482 kilometres of range.
We will be able to confirm all of this on the 17th when the Ford Mustang Mach-E officially launches.