A Ford dealership in Tennessee is proposing this limited-edition 2019 Gulf Heritage Edition Ford Mustang.
Brown Lee Performance, a division of the Brown Lee Ford dealership based in Nashville, Tennessee, will showcase a limited-edition Mustang at Pebble Beach this year.
Indeed, the dealership will debut its own creation based on a 2019 (and 2020) Ford Mustang GT, which will be called Gulf Heritage Edition Mustang. The Mustang will feature a Gulf Oil livery that was made popular by both the 1968 and 1969 winning Ford GT40, hence its name.
Limited to only 119 copies, this special edition will set you back $139,995. Here are the vehicle details as per Brown Lee Performance:
- Available as a coupe or convertible (2019 or 2020)
- Available with 10-speed Auto or 6-speed Manual
- Custom painted Gulf blue and orange racing livery (Iconic to 1968 and 1969 24 Hours of LeMans Ford victories)
- Custom full leather and Alcantara interior with Gulf racing accents (available for Recaro and Non-Recaro seats)
- 0 Liter Stage 2 Supercharger System
- Air to water intercooler system
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors
- High-flow Air Induction System
- Gulf Mustang front grille delete
- Gulf Mustang rear decklid with Gulf logo
- Gulf Mustang CarbonAero front carbon fibre splitter
- Gulf Mustang CarbonAero carbon fibre side sills
- Gulf Mustang CarbonAero rear diffuser
- Gulf Mustang CarbonAero rear spoiler with gurney lip
- Lowered sports suspension (springs on magnetic ride cars, Coilover on non-magnetic ride cars)
- Gulf Orange Brembo 6-Piston calipers with 15.1-inch rotors front
- Gulf Orange Brembo 4-Piston calipers with 15.1-inch rotors rear
- 20-inch alloy wheels finished in gloss gunmetal
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup2 tires (285/30ZR20 front & 305/30ZR20 Rear)
- Chassis dyno calibration
- Special serial number plaques on dashboard and engine bay – 1 of 119 limited build
This 2019 Gulf Heritage Edition Ford Mustang will make its first public appearance on Sunday, August 18th at Monterey Car Week’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
Like previously stated, this Limited Edition car will be based on a Ford Mustang GT and will, therefore, be powered by the 5.0L Coyote engine. Like you probably figured out, the 5.0L is of course tuned and boasts a staggering 800-horsepower and 675 lb-ft of torque. The powertrain is mated to a Ford 10-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. According to the builder, this will make the car go from 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds on its way to a 10.7 seconds quarter mile at 132 mph.
“We are incredibly proud to have this opportunity to honour the Ford and Gulf racing legacy in such a special build,” said Global Specialty Vehicle Manager of Brown Lee Performance, Brock Patterson. “With over 800 horsepower carrying this licensed icon from 0-60 mph in under 3.5 seconds, the Gulf Heritage Edition Mustang pays homage to the accomplishments of the Ford and Gulf racing teams from 50 years ago, on all levels.”