Saturday, May 28, 2022
News Lamborghini has Built Huracán Number 20,000

Lamborghini has Built Huracán Number 20,000

Nearly one in three Lamborghini Huracán supercars have gone to the US but the 20,000th is headed to Monaco


  • The 20,000th Huracán is an STO model painted Grigio Acheso Matt.

  • The Huracán was first launched in 2014.

  • Through eight, there has been 12 road- and three racing versions.


The Lamborghini Huracán has proven to be a massive global success story for the Volkswagen-owner Italian supercar maker. Over an eight-year period, 20,000 have found new homes and it’s not quite done yet.

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

The explanation behind the car’s accomplishments is the result of many factors. With 12 road- and three racing versions, the model has been kept fresh with more power and countless other upgrades.

“The Huracán has delivered an evolution of design, technological know-how, driving adventures, track records and sales records since its launch,” says Stephan Winkelmann, Chairman and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “It was designed as a car to provide super sports emotion in every environment, from daily driving to thrilling performance on track. Every iteration of the Huracán has stayed true to that Lamborghini philosophy.”

Since 2014, the US has accounted for 32% of all sales with the UK and China in the second and third positions. Of the 20,000 Huracáns sold, 71% of customers opted for the coupé versions while the other 29% selected the drop-top.

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

Lamborghini Huracán | Photo: Lamborghini

 

Trending Now

Electric Vehicles could Create More Pollution than Gasoline Powered Vehicles due to their Tires

Tires create fine particle dust which seeps in the ground as they wear on the pavement Electric vehicles being heavier than comparable gasoline...

Stellantis will be Fined $300 Million Over Polluting Diesel Engines

This is part of the same diesel scandal Volkswagen was caught up in back in late 2015 The EcoDiesel engine used in the...

Cadillac wants to Make its Celestiq Electric Sedan as Customisable as a Bentley or a Rolls Royce

Cadillac wants to target Bentley’s Mulliner and Rolls Royce’s Bespoke programs This means that almost any combination of colours and materials will be...

EV Prices are on the Rise and the Increases are not About to Stop

Material costs are responsible for price jumps. Some automakers are holding off, but many have already passed the higher costs to their customers. The...

Fisker Teased the Pear Compact SUV

This second vehicle for Fisker is to be expected in 2024 The automaker claims the base price for this model will be $29,900...
Matt St-Pierre
Trained as an Automotive Technician, Matt has two decades of automotive journalism under his belt. He’s done TV, radio, print and this thing called the internet. He’s an avid collector of many 4-wheeled things, all of them under 1,500 kg, holds a recently expired racing license and is a father of two. Life is beautiful. Send Matt an emai

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.