The all-new 2021 Toyota Venza is ready to break the mould in the midsize two-row crossover utility vehicle category. It’s not just a design overhaul, but a great driving experience that combines a smooth ride with clear handling and a luxurious cabin.
The new Venza has been revamped from head to tail, from its exterior styling to its interior design. There is no more clunky look about this vehicle anymore. It looks sleek and sporty, while still being roomy inside.
When you get behind the wheel of a new Venza, you will see how comfortable it feels on the road. It drives so smoothly and handles even better than most other SUV models out there today!
The Venza comes with an impressive powertrain that combines a 2.5L 4-cyl engine with three electric motors to provide you with 219 horsepower and combined fuel efficiency of just 6.1L/100km. To add to that, Toyota’s all-new CUV has a Drive-Mode Select system that allows the driver to choose between Sport and Eco settings for performance, as well as an EV mode that can be used for short distances.
Offering a perfect blend of smart, stylish design and cutting-edge technology the 2021 Venza is ready to help you embrace the moment and go where life takes you, or so Toyota says. With three models starting at just $38,490 the CUV is a great option for anyone looking for a vehicle that has a little something for everyone. That said, let’s take a closer look at some of its best features so you can decide if it is the right vehicle for you!
Why You Should Buy a 2021 Toyota Venza:
- The all-new Venza is one of Toyota’s most beautiful vehicles. It has a unique design that makes it stand out from the crowd.
- The Venza comes with impressive fuel economy numbers. Toyota says that the vehicle can do a combined rating of 6.1L/100 km, but during my week-long test, I managed to get a very close 6.3L/100 km.
- The all-new Toyota CUV comes standard with an impressive bundle of safety features, headlined by Toyota Safety Sense 2.0. This suite of technologies enhances protection and supports the driver’s awareness and decision-making which include the Toyota Star Safety System, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and a backup camera.
- Thanks in part to the Toyota New Global Architecture (TGNA), the all-new Venza offers a smooth and quiet ride, creating a peaceful cabin.
- Another great thing about the Venza is the Toyota emblem on the car. As you may know, this badge is a synonym with reliability and good resale value.
Why You Should Not Buy a 2021 Toyota Venza:
- The Toyota Venza is a midsize SUV, but its cargo space doesn’t reflect it. Compared to other competitors, the Venza is clearly lacking in this department.
- The Venza is much more expansive when compared to a similarly equipped Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
- The RAV4 Hybrid is also powered by the same powertrain as the Venza and can tow 1750 lbs. Meanwhile, the Venza can’t tow anything at all.
- The Venza is available with a 12.3” touch screen in the XLE and Limited trim, but sadly, it is very hard to control without taking your eyes off the road. While the base Venza LE features physical volume and temperature knobs, they are sadly removed in the other two trims.
Should you buy a 2021 Toyota Venza? That’s the question that auto buyers across Canada are asking themselves. Easily one of the most anticipated vehicles for 2021, the new Toyota Venza offers a slew of new features that will make it easy for drivers to enjoy their time on the road. With its sharp lines and smooth, modern design, it’s no surprise that this car has been one of the most talked-about cars since it first hit the scene.
But on the other end, its lack of cargo space, no towing capacity, and a higher price tag than the RAV4 Hybrid make the 2021 Toyota Venza a hard sell. That said, if you are on the market for good-looking, luxurious and comfortable midsize CUV and price is not a factor, then you should without a doubt visit your Toyota dealer.