Tesla discreetly introduces a refreshed Model 3 with an extended range, subtle design enhancements, and revamped interior features.
· Subtle exterior updates, including revamped headlights, a new bumper, and minor taillight adjustments.
· Enhanced driving range for rear-wheel drive and Long Range models, with estimated ranges of 450 km to 545 km.
· Interior refinements such as ambient lighting, improved center screen, new rear passenger display, and acoustic glass windows.
1. What are the main changes in the updated Tesla Model 3?
The updated Tesla Model 3 features subtle styling adjustments, including redesigned headlights, a new bumper, and refreshed taillights. Interior improvements involve ambient lighting, a more vibrant center screen, a new rear passenger display, and acoustic glass windows.
2. How has the driving range been improved in the updated Model 3?
The range of the rear-wheel drive and Long Range models has been extended. While exact figures may vary, estimated North American range estimates could be around 450 km for the rear-wheel drive and 545 km for the Long Range model.
3. What interior changes have been made to the refreshed Model 3?
The interior upgrades include a new wrap-around trim effect with ambient lighting, an improved center screen with better brightness, an 8.0-inch screen for rear passengers, stereo speakers, and ventilated front seats.
4. Has there been any information about changes in pricing for the updated Model 3?
The current information does not provide details regarding changes in pricing for the updated Model 3. Expect some type of discounts on the outgoing Model 3, though.
5. Are all variations of the Model 3 updated with the new features?
Currently, only the rear-wheel drive and Long Range models are listed on Tesla’s website. The question of whether other variants will receive the updates remains uncertain, particularly for North America, where the changes are not yet live.